- On today’s show Landon and Nate talk with Grant Castleberry, Executive Director of the Council on Biblical Manhood & Womanhood, about the increasing disdain for complementarianism and the upcoming CBMW T4G pre-conference.
(Click “Read More” for detailed show notes.)
[00:08:33] Interview w/ Grant Castleberry
- Discussion about Billy Graham and brief thoughts on church history.
- The importance of complementarianism today and how it’s currently being undermined.
- The CBMW T4G Pre-Conference.
- Landon and Pastor Nate discuss the role of men and women in marriage.
- Advice for singles.
- Advice for those married to an unbeliever.
Resources Mentioned During the Show
(Click on titles for links)
- [Conference] CBMW 2016 T4G Pre-Conference
- [Book] The Grand Design: Male and Female He Made Them
- [Free Book] Recovering Biblical Manhood & Womanhood
- [Site] Beautiful Thing
- If you’d like to email regarding anything you’ve heard on this edition or previous editions of the Fire Away! podcast, you can do so at FireAway@entreatingfavor.com or subscribe on Facebook at www.facebook.com/EntreatingFavor.
- If you have questions, suggestions, or hate mail for those involved with today’s show, please email at the addresses below: