- On today’s show Landon discusses the new movement known as #the15; where it began, why it began, who it began with. Then, he’ll discuss why he aligns himself with #the15. The second part of the program will focus on the vitriol and hate being hurled at Christians practicing even the slightest hint of Biblical discernment and how it is not only extremely hypocritical, but highly unloving and damning.
(Click “Read More” for detailed show notes.)
[00:03:08] Topic 1: #the15 and Its Non-SBC Significance
- How and why did #the15 begin? Why would Landon align himself with such a group? This and more discussed in the first segment of the show.
[00:30:02] Topic 2: Who’s “Unloving”? The Plight of Discerning Christians…
- Sadly, the bulk of attacks coming my way are from my brothers and sisters in Christ while they simultaneously espouse exhibiting Christ’s love. Often, accusations of being divisive and unloving are delivered in the most divisive and unloving way possible; this is hypocrisy of the highest order. Why is it that those claiming to be “all about love” exclude the extension of that attitude to their biblically discerning brethren?
[00:56:30] Topic 3: Islam is a Religion of Killing and War; nowhere close to one of peace…
- Sadly the Western media has decided that Islam is a religion of peace, at all costs. How many more have to die before we stand up against such evil?
Resources Mentioned During the Show
(Click on titles for links)
- The Reach of the #the15 Extends Well Beyond the SBC
- Moralistic Therapeutic Deism
- Who are #the15?
- Listen to What Lifeway DOES Sell, After All… (Audio)
- Why I’m joining #the15, and I’m not even an angry Calvinist
- What is #the15 and How Did It Start?
- Knowledge Puffs Up? — Deflating a Popular Proverb
- False Conversions and the “Sinner’s Prayer”: A Damnable Epidemic in the Modern Church
- Hey You Christians: “Judge not”!
- Christians Attack Their Own In the Name of Love: The Plight of Practicing Biblical Discernment
- If you’d like to email regarding anything you’ve heard on this edition or previous editions of the Fire Away! podcast, you can do so at FireAway@entreatingfavor.com or subscribe on Facebook at www.facebook.com/EntreatingFavor.
- If you have questions, suggestions, or hate mail for those involved with today’s show, please email at the addresses below:
- Landon Chapman
- Email: email@example.com
- Landon Chapman